Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction kch5n ?

former_member210158
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have to define profit center? when i done with all pre-requisites like creating controlling area and assigning the same to the company code. i wanted to define a profit center group using the transaction KCH5N later i would create a profit center using t-code ke51.

but, when iam using the transaction KCH5N im getting this message..

You have not yet created a profit center standard hierarchy for COAr V009

Message no. OH101

when i worked with the same code earlier, it suppose to ask controlling area, unfortunately it as not asking any controlling area and throwing this error message.

v009 is not my controlling area...

what to do?

thanks & regards,

chinta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You need to set the Controlling Area to one of yours.. do it through Tcode OKKS..

or in KCH5N.. go to Settings --> Set Controlling Area

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard hierarchy is a tree structure which displays the organization of all the profit centers in one controlling area. So I think your profit center and controlling area setting is incomplete with standrad Profit center hierarchy. Please refer 0KE5 and check your inputs , the standard hierarchy is the pre-requisite for creating profit center , then the profit center will be assigned to that hierarchy for reporting and all.

Thanks,

Dinabandhu.

former_member210158
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi bro,

in oke5 i can see my controling area and check boxes unchecked..

what should i check here.

regards

chinta

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using 0KEQ and 0KEP, You can transport the Profit center standard hierarchy

Make sure you are transporting all the below together to avoid any inconsistencies.

1. PC Group

2. Standard Hierarchy

Google it if you are not sure how to transport

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check 0KE5 (ZERO KE5), you may not assigned standard hierarchy in EC-PCA controlling area set up.

Please use 0KEQ and 0KEP for this.

Thanks,

Dinabandhu