cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRE SETTLEMENT TO COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

We are implementing FRE Module integrated with Controlling Profitability analysis. While doing the Revenue settlement from FRE - to CO-PA  Only Company code & Profit center characteristics along with Value field is updated in CO-PA.

Customer data is missing along with Building, Business entity & Rental Objects data are not flowing to CO-PA.

All the RE- Objects  are created as user defined characteristics in CO-PA.

Let me know on how to proceed.

regards

Visvanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankish, its a good start for me. I will explore this option and will revert in case I have more queries. thanks again.

Can you please advise how can i award Points?

Regards,

Prince Kochhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visvanath,

I do not have answer to your query but can I ask you about how did you integrate REFX with COPA?

We follow Cost Centre Accounting and do not have Profit Centre Accounting in our company.

Currently, when I process Lease out contracts via RERAPP, it only posts FI, CO and RE document.The idea is to post the COPA documents as well so that we can budget in Profitability Analysis PA Module against the income coming from Lease out.

Please advise what are the high level configuration steps if we want REFX data flow to COPA.

Thanks and Regards,

Prince Kochhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to explore the RE object settlement to COPA. You have to maintain the CO Settlement rule in the Rental object master. To maintain settlement rule in the RO master go to menu "Edit >> CO Settlement Rule". This will require the settlement parameters i.e., Settlement profile, allocation structure and PA transfer structure maintained in customizing.

After maintaining settlement rule you can perform settlement (Flexible real estate management > Controlling > Period end closing > Settlement).

Thanks,

Ankish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankish,

Thanks for that advise buddy, it worked perfectly in our scenario.

Thanks and Regards,

Prince Kochhar