cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow negative stocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert MM,

I tried to allow negative stocks for a plant in OMJ1, When I double click plant, the special stocks screen not appearing. Did I miss any configuration?

So because of that I cannot assign negative stocks by sloc level.

Please assist , Urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

anna_hannon
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mitra

Negative stocks are allowed for special stocks if negative stocks have been activated in the valuation area and for the special stock concerned in the plant. You do not have to activate negative stocks in the material master record for each special stock.

So the settings in customizing for the storage location and also in the material master are not relevant for special stock types. If negative stocks are allowed in the plant and in general for the
special stock type then negative stock can be created. The only way to prevent this is to de-activate this for the special stock type at the plant level. The flag for the storage location and in the
material master is only relevant for anonymous plant stocks and not for special stocks.

In OMJ1, select the relevant plant line (neg stocks allowed flag should be set) and double click the 'Plant' folder to open it. This will display the options for negative special stocks.

I hope this can help.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

why it is in display? Are you min quality server?

Do chnages in customing client, save TR and transport TR to quality system.

As needed select check box of negative stock for your plant(valuation area and then plant and the for SL) in OMJ1 t.code and also slect check box of negative stock perimitted in processing parameters segment in OBY6 t.code for your company code and save.

More chcek link:

http://www.erpgreat.com/mm017.htm

Regards,

Biju K

uk_yelamuri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternatively you can activate negative stock for plants at below config. for plant parameters.

MM-->Inven. man. & phys. inv. --> plant parameters

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

screen should be there,check GUI patch level at your end that may be the problem

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitra

The special indicator screen should appear if the valuation area is maintained at plant level. Please check whether valuation area is maintained at plant level by going to the transaction OX14.

Thanks & regards

Hemant Patil