Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue in our HR system. I have a manager who is supposed to see the data of the people belongs to his OU but in our case manager is able to see data the data of other OUs as well. Please advise. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Raj

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

There could be n number of ways to fix the issue you mentioned depending upon the HR Security design you have. So could you please provide more details as to what kind of security is implemented in your system? and what authorization restrictions do you have on the manager that you think is malfunctioning?

This will help us understand the scenerio better and hence suggest more accurate solution.

Thanks

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check the org-value maintained in the roles assigned to your manager throught the object P_ORGIN.

Also check if the proper structural authorizations (in case it is implemented in your system) are assigned to the manager.

Regards,

Bal

0 Kudos

It is fixed Bal Reddy. Thanks for your reply.