cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leading indicator based Forecasting in SCM Service Parts planning tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I was not able to find a SCM SPP site to post my question. Therefore, forgive me if I am spamming this section.

Is there a specific infocube which needs to be activated for Leading Indicator Based Forecast using No of Uses?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,
Well, until this post, I had never even heard of 'Leading Indicator forecast', so I am by no means an expert. 

However,  a short search in SAP online help suggests you need to use 9AIBASKF, 9AEQBOM, and 0EQUIPMENT.  Beyond what I have just read in the help docs, I know nothing more.  Perhaps one of the other experts has some other thoughts on the matter.
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm70/helpdata/en/45/6d15b237f1487fe10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Best Regards,
DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

But as per my discussion with our BI guys these cubes do not have the No. of Uses attributes.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You can find the leading indicator semantics 'Number of Uses' in SPRO (IMG -> APO -> Supply Chain Planning -> Service Parts Planning -> Forecasting -> Define Leading Indicators). The associated Info Cube and Info object are 9AIBASKF and 9ANOUSES respectively.

If you don't find 9AIBASKF in your system (t.code RSA1 - Info Providers), it would be available in

BI Content -> SPP -> SPP: Leading Indicator Forecast. Your BI colleagues will help you in activating it.

Thanks,
Rajesh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajesh!

Answers (0)