cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Masthead file post migration from NW 7.0 to NW 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Post migration from NW 7.0 to NW 7.3 our custom portal masthead is throwing exception.Therefore I imported the masthead par file from NW 7.0 in NWDS 7.3 .Added the appropriate jars and modified the portalapp.xml with the following sharing reference

<property name="PrivateSharingReference" value="SAPJ2EE::library:com.sap.portal.common,com.sap.portal.htmlb,com.sap.portal.admin.wizardframework,com.sap.portal.themes.lafservice,SAPJ2EE::library:com.sap.base.technology.facade,SAPJ2EE::library:engine.j2ee14.facade,SAPJ2EE::service:engine.security.facade,SAPJ2EE::library:tc~epbc~prtc~api,com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice,com.sap.portal.desktop.desktopservice,com.sap.portal.runtime.system.connection,com.sap.portal.pagebuilder"/>

But there are still following  build time errors in the jsp files :

1,.componentRequest cannot be resolved    light_HeaderiView.jsp

2.Syntax error on token "}", delete this token

3.Can not find the tag library descriptor for "prt:taglib:tlhtmlb

4.Can not find the tag library descriptor for "prt:taglib:tlframework

Please guide me to resolve these errors as i can find a number of threads in sdn for the same but i am not able to find the solution.

Regards

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Did you able to resolve the issue or we can just ignore this error and proceed with the deployment?

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Mahesh.N.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I followed the fllowing steps:

1.Added the relevant jars.

2.Copied the sharing reference from SAP NW 7.3 portalapp.xml file to the migrated masthead portalapp.xml file.

Deploy the application and check for runtime logs.Yes you can ignore the build errors.

Regards

Radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Could you please elobrate the above points. We are still facing the issue.

1) specify the jars.

2) procedure to change the sharing reference.

Regards,

Mahesh.N.R

jalpa_shukla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Were you able to resolve this ? kindly share the entire solution please ..we are trying similar thing.

Regards,

Jalpa