cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service order in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I want to get informations about creating service order in SRM 7. I am in extended classic scenario. I can see that we can order with service sheet (which have to replicated from back-end) or standard products.

Is it possible after PO created to create service entry sheet in SRM like we can do in ECC?

I can also see that in SRM we can add item as "service request" or "order request". What is the difference?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Peggy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP SRM, the goods receipt and the service entry sheet are represented by a single confirmation document.

Now when one transfers the confirmation to ECC and create it there, the system copies the number from SAP SRM to the communication number field on the service entry sheet.

The number range in SAP SRM for the confirmation must not overlap with the number in the communication number field of the service entry sheet. If number ranges overlap, service entry sheet will not be created.

Service Request: To decide on a supplier, or to request more detailed information from a supplier before ordering, one can send a service request to one or more suppliers by adding a service request as an item to ones shopping cart.

I hope it resolves your doubts.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vinay

Ok so, there's ne creation of entry sheet in SRM : it only good receipt that will create in ECC both entry sheet and good receipt : thank you.

Is it possible to create service shopping cart in both "classic scenario" and "extended classic scenario" ?

About "service request" and "order request"  : do I have to understand that it is a bid sent to supplier ?

Thank you.

Peggy.

Answers (0)