cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman_setup Basic configuration not functioning properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We are running on solution manager 7.1 system,when i am trying to do finish prerequisite steps through solman_setup tcode.In this when i go to basic configuration step 2 specify user and connectivity data 2.5 step solution manager inter connectivity .here when i click on open java url under automatic activities window it is opening with http://hostname:80xx/ url and it is not working when i replace this url with java port 5xx00 instead of 80xx all are working fine.

But when i do the same thing in our production box all java url's are working fine with both 80xx and 5xx00 port.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Regards

Janakiram Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check what are the port values you set for the icm/HTTP/j2ee_0 , it should be 5xx00.. icm/server_port_0 here it should be 80xx, later one connect by message server, please check and adjust the parameter.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone response with suggestions.

Jagadish :As per the note i have seen all the parameters are in place.See the response when i click on open java url option

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL http://cssrq1a3.soups.com:8040/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~webadministrator~abapsyssetup/AbapSys... call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.      

Note

The termination occurred in system SM2 with error code 404 and for the reason Not found.

The selected virtual host was 0 .       

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

If it is a valid URL, check whether service /webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~webadministrator~abapsyssetup/AbapSystemSetupApp is active in transaction SICF.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-NF-http-icssrq1a3_SM2_40-v0-d20120404-t091239-s404-rNot found-X:4F79F1E6B9530A30E1008000AAE66C5F_4F63F297BBA61BE0E1008000AAE66C5F_1-x:4F79F1EBB9530A30E1008000AAE66C5F

HTTP 404 - Not found

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team    

Nicholas Chang : I did this step with execute all,this not resolved my issue.Status came back with red.

Jansi :

icm/HTTP/j2ee_0            = PREFIX=/,HOST=localhost,CONN=0-500,PORT=5xx00

this parameter is already available on my system.

Same parameters are available in even in Production but i can able to open the JAVA url there with both ports 80xx and 5xx00.

Regards

Janakiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends ,

Thanks for everryone response .

Here is the solution for this .

Basically the system was setup only for abap stack instead of dual stack.

After setting up the parameter SYSYEM/TYPE=DS and restart the system it works fine.

This answer wee got it from SAP.

Regards

Janakiram Reddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just my 2 cents worth, in this stage - 2.5, you can use option "Execute All"

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP Note 1582842.

Please check the SSO parameters are set properly or not.

Moroever please paste the error which you are receiving.

THanks,

Jagadish.