cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Quantity classification in WHT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we have a mixed storage type, it's mean, what, we keep on this starage different quantity measures, for example pieces, box, pallets.

Customer wants, during pick, split WHT by quantity measures, for example:

Product A: 1 Pallet = 2 box or 100 pc, 1 Box = 50 pc;

ODO has a product A, with quantity 160 it's equal 1 pallets, 1 box and 10 pc.

I customize Quantity classification, but right now i recive only pallets, or boxes depends on setting in storage type.

For example if setings for storage location is Pallets, i recive 1,6 pallet and so on...

Any solution?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you build it, they will come...

There is no standard solution for that. There is a pick strategy for that (Stock Removal Suggestion According to Quantity), but that is for having different quantity measures in different storage types, not in one storage type.

And are you sure this different quantities are supposed to sit in ONE storage type?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Juergen for your reply,

Yes, i'am sure cose customer warehose are nightmare...

But any way, like you sad - If you build it, they will come...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Any news about this query? I also have the same problem. I think this needs enhancement. Any guide? Thanks.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

actually I also learned something new, the feature available with 9.0, "stock specific unit of measure". http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm900/helpdata/en/0a/0b34404cf642c5acdcf9018e2f5831/frameset.htmI have not tested it, but maybe this would help you in this problem.

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (0)