Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination monitoring report

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello hello!

here's the requirement:

A report that will provide ability to monitor output master data, including both when a customer has missing output setup or the ability to display existing output master data. So, basically a report that shows which customers are setup for output and which customers have missing output setup.

Questions:

1) is there a standard report or table that i can look at to get this information?

2) in customer master where do you setup output for that customer? where can i view output setup for a customer in the customer master?

3) if i end up doing a customized report, which fields are key for this report?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how would i get the condition table number to view in se16?

also, there is no customer number to give, i want an open search that will list the customers that don't have output setup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below path:

SPRO-->Sales and Distribution--> Basic Functions-->Output Control-->Output Determination-->Output Determination Using the Condition Technique-->Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents              -->Maintain Condition Tables.

Here you can the condition table number.Pass this number prceeded by "B" in SE16.

If the output is for Billing documents,please select the path:

Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This output will be determined automaticlaly from condition records.

For this,you have to get the condition table number and goto the T.Code SE16.

Enter the table name as "BXXX(XXX is the number of your condition table)".

Pass your Customer number.Get the Condition record number.

Pass this Condition record number to "NACH" to get the condition record details.

If you want,you can develop a "Z" report for this.Please check with your technical team.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure how table NAST can help? I'm not doing a search based on document number. Let me explain again:

I have customers that belong to multiple sales areas. if i take customer A, he might be setup for output for sales area A but not sales area B. how can i do a search for customers to see what they are setup for and what they are not setup for as far as output goes?

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hell Omar,

I think you can also check the details in NACH table by going on to SE16.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you pass any sales document reference in the field OBJKY in table NAST and if it is not there, then you can conclude that there is some issue related to output.

G. Lakshmipathi