cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control in Delivery (without reference to Order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello frnds,

I am facing problem in Credit control in Delivery.

My scenario is-

I am making delivery (LO type) without reference to order & in this delivery type default order type it is referring is DL type(order).I have done all the setting regarding credit control.Now I want that when I make delivery(without reference to order) credit control should be performed in delivery.

But I could not able to do so.....Please guide me.

I have tried all the options like using different update groups(00012,15,18),different credit control areas ,make all the credit related settings in DL(order type) ,settings in DLN item category & in credit control management.

Please guide me......Is there any specific setting apart from standard settings.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Garg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

<b>http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm</b>

reward point it helps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

correct if iam wrong, if ur referring to automatic credit check, then pls chek 0vlp and check wether the document type LO is activated for automatic credit check

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frnds,

all the settings whatever u suggested I have already made.

The following settings I have done.

1-Select the Delivery type LO & in delivery type LO select Default order type DL.

2-Now in Order type DL config.(VOV8) select the delivery goup & automatic credit control option.

3-I have checked the assignment of credit control area to company code.

4-i have checked the sales area assignemet to Credit control area.

5-The Item category found in LO delivery type is DLN.

6-Item category config is checked like Credit active option.

7-Assign Credit group check to LO delivery type.(OVAD)

8-maintain the credit master data for that customer(FD-32)

9-In customer master data credit control area is assigned.(XD02)

10-Dynamic settings are maintained according to Credit control area + Risk category + Credit group.(OVA8)

11-Maintain the pricing procedure at Delivery level also.

12-Maintain "A" in subtotal against in pricing procedure.

I have done all the settings which required in Normal Credit check.

But frns this is quite different case because credit control information is activated at Order level like Credit Check & credit group we have to activate on Sales doc type level.

Now I need your feedback......because after doing all the setting I could not able to do Credit check in Delivery(without reference to sale order)

Thanks Once again for your replies.....

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SUnil,

Check this:

Assign Delivery type with credit limit check (delivery credit Group- 02)

spro-f5-sd-basic functions-credit/risk management-credit management-assign sales and delivery docs.

also check

the assignments to Item category and try creating the delievry. this should work for more info check these links:

http://sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

Pl give your inputs after trying

Reward points if it hepls

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Please check if you have assign credit group 02 to your delivery type and also check transaction OVA8 that you have made proper settings for your combination(Credit control area ,risk category and credit group(in ur case it wud be 02).

Use update group 00012 only.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Message was edited by:

Karan Bhatia