SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD billing in ISU.

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing an issue related to SD billing for taking various charges from BP while new service connection. After creating BP (mkk) & CA, we r creating Sales quotation, order & billing doc. After releasing the billing doc its charges should be posted to BP account but in our case acounting doc is generated with "not cleared " status. We had checked all required config. in SD & FICA & it is OK. Can anybody help us on this?

Thanks,

Harshal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Are you using EHP 4.0 or EHP 5.0. if yes then I belief that your process in correct. Since EHP 4.0 release the accounting document will be available in the document flow but is not posted in FICA as you cannot see the details in FPL9. As in earlier releases on raising SD billing request, table DFKKMOP (items in contract account document) is updated. Once the ISU invoicing is executed (not both the contract account available in sales order/SD billing request and in ISU billing document should be same) the details from the SD billing request appears as a line item in the ISU invoice document. This SD charge is then posted in FICA.

kindly revert back if you need info...

Regards,

Rahul B

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

Harshal:

Maybe I do not understand your problem - Status 'Not cleared' is the normal status for an accounting document generated due to an SD billing document into FICA.  It will only be changed when the FICA open item is paid/cleared.  This is shown in the attached screenshot.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply & providing valuable information, but I can't see the entry as open item in FPL9 screen as it is not posting to the BP account. Until it get posted to BP account I can't receive the payment against it through FPCJ or can't clear it. Is there any EVENT responsible for posting of SD billing doc to BP account?

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Harshal:

Posting areas 1200 and 1210 are necessary.  Use FQEVENTS http://scn.sap.com/thread/1295462 to find all of the events which are valid for the 'SD Interface to FI-CA'. 

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Perhaps you have configured the integration which necessitates an FI-CA Invoicing step.

Check entries in table DFKKINV_TRIG for Source VBRK. These would be Invoicing Orders that would have to be processed via FI-CA Invoicing.

The following link will shed some light on this topic:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/43/1be278fb002be8e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

I hope this helps,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

NO entries found in table DFKKINV_TRIG for Source VBRK. Please see the attached screen shot which is showing document flow.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

You Can use Enhancement SDVFX008  to update Accounting  Interface Information for SD FICA integration scenario.

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

BP you have created will be open XD03 with all sales views,

And you have check g/l account determination

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Yes, it is ok. SD billing request is generated but it is not posting to BP account. It is posting if I do invoicing of SD billing doc with automatic billing doc. It should be posted individually to BP (or CA) account.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Dear,

In your billing document type ,what is your billing category?

0 Kudos

Billing category U : Billing Request

Regards,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Dear,

For this you are using main ,sub 0020-0020 ,

0 Kudos

Dear,

In my scenarios i am creating billing documents with b.category as down payment request,and it shows me against that CA/BP,

When i take payment from consumers,it directly comes under down payment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Are you using EHP 4.0 or EHP 5.0. if yes then I belief that your process in correct. Since EHP 4.0 release the accounting document will be available in the document flow but is not posted in FICA as you cannot see the details in FPL9. As in earlier releases on raising SD billing request, table DFKKMOP (items in contract account document) is updated. Once the ISU invoicing is executed (not both the contract account available in sales order/SD billing request and in ISU billing document should be same) the details from the SD billing request appears as a line item in the ISU invoice document. This SD charge is then posted in FICA.

kindly revert back if you need info...

Regards,

Rahul B

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We are using EHP 5.0, the process which you have explained exactly happening in our system but I want to post the SD bill individually before MOVE IN process to contract account & not with ISU Invoice. Kindly suggest if there is any solution on this.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

It is possible to post the SD charges in FICA without having ISU invoicing. In this case we need to have a not an SD billing request but a normal SD billing. i.e. we need a different SD document type (Billing category = " ")

For the sales order to derive this new SD billing document we need to have a separate item category that will determine this  document through copy control.

you can design your sales order process as your requirements but to post charges without ISU invoicing we need to have a separate SD billing document.

Hope this fulfills your requirement. Also revert back if you need more info.. 

Regards,

Rahul Baruah

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for reply. your information was helpful to resolve my issue. thanks a lot.

Regards,

Harshal