cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premix and Raw material differentation in Formula (RM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

In our scenario we can have a formula output(premix) as the input to the another formula. I have defined the 3 input substances (S_I1, S_I2, S_I3 all are raw materials) and output substance (S_O1) for formula F_1. Now i need to add this substance S_O1 as input to the next formula F_2. Here S_O1 is the premix. Now i have S_I4, S_I5 are raw materails inputs for the F_2. In the formula view, how can i differentiate a substance is a Raw material or a pre-mix, by colour or by a check box column with Yes/No option like wise. Even if i want to see all the Raw materials used for the F_2 (including Raw materials of F_1), how can i see them ??

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I've made different substance types for Components (elements in the standard composition), RAW materials and Premixes, with another number range.

The formula will explode the input substances in the ingredients - view :

I/O substance (or general Input / Output) gives the premix and additional RAW materials

Ingredients gives the exploded result (all RAWs).

If you have different number ranges for Premix, RAW and Components (elements in the standard composition) it is easy to check the consistency of the PREMIX:

if there is a PREMIX number in the ingrediënt, it does not have a formula

if there is a RAW number in the components, it does not have a standard composition.

Kind Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your Reply !!!

One more thing is it possible to have one more column to differentiate premix/Raw material check box.(If creating Premix specification type is not possible)

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have done in the same manner as you told, but the problem is in Ingredients tab i am not getting the formula explosion in Ingredients tab. I am getting all the exploded result in the Aggregation, where as in the Ingredients tab i am getting all the input materials including Premix as well. Is there any idea, why it is showing like this.

Thanks,

Rajesh.