cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on a Business scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a Business Scenario which needs to be implemented. I need your suggestions on how to approach this scenario. The scenario is as below:

4 team members (A, B, C, D) go for a lunch during a Business Trip. Only person-A pays for the lunch of all the 4 team members. Hence, person-A claims the expenses for the lunch for himself as well as other 3 team members. Here, we need to make it as mandatory that Person-A should list the number of Employees that attended the lunch and their Employee IDs of the other 3 team members whose lunch expenses have been paid for that particular day.

How can i accomplish this scenario ? Is there any Standard procedure for this in SAP ?

2nd Q: How can i make the Receipts as Mandatory for each Expense Type ?

Please advice.

Regards,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a standard functionality in place:

Just have a look to field control of your expense type: (direct access via view "V_T706B1_B" with transaction SM30)

Last radio button in list for "Participants" - set to "required"

This is integrated to HR mini master data. So the employee number can be entered and will be validated against HR master data set up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siegfried,

I verified the fields available for each Expense Type. Here is the list below:

1. From date
  2. To date
  3. Number
  4. Description
  5. Business partners
  6. Business purpose
  7. Location
  8. Country and region
  9. Trip type enterprise
  10. Number of breakfasts
  11. Number of Lunches
  12. Number of Dinners
  13. Service provider
  14. Document number
  15. Provider
  16. Editor
  17. Number of Employees
  18. No. of Business Part
  19. No.Additional Guests

I couldn't find any field mentioned as "Participants" in the list.

Appreciate for your response.

Regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its available (Please find below)..

From ECC 6.0 EHP4 to onwards its available. Previous i am not confirmed..

Former Member
0 Kudos

This function is available since ECC 6.0 EhP2.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

In Standard, you can use use Field Control for Additional Receipt Information (V_T706B1_B) where you can enable your required fields (specially participants when can be external as well as internal employees (Personnel Numbers ))

In Standard, Receipts cannot marked as mandatory however on EHP5 , missing receipts on a particular expense can be marked as warnings (Again it's not Mandatory) . but with following user exit you can achive your desire results.

FITR0003  User-Exit: Save Trips (PR01, PR04, PR05, TRIP) After Assigning Trip Number

FITR0005  User-Exit: Save Trips (PR01, PR04, PR05, TRIP) Bef. Assigning Trip Number

I hope it would serve your purpose...

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Minor Correction. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message was edited by: Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammad,

Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Andy