cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the master data for Project systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Guru's

i seen different types of maste data in other modules, but i am not seen the master data node in project system easy access. is there no more master data for project systems? in implementation of project systems what data we have to take from the users. Please suggest me in this one. i am new to sap ps module, what are the prerequisites are need to implement the project system? what are the steps involved in it? how we start the implementation business.

thanks to all in advance.

regards

jk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to read SAP Help thouroughly to understand the basic concepts of the PS module.

Also, as suggested in the post above, please search the forum before posting such basic queries.

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

We do have master data, like the standard WBS and Standard Networks and work centers and nothing more in specific. SAP-PS module doent have Organisation structure of its own, we do use the org structure of other modules.

Nothing like prerequists to implement SAP-PS module. Pls go through Sap help do study more about Project systems module and the configuration. The implemenation of SAP-PS module depends on the business scanerio like what type of project we are going to implement....like customer project or the inetnal/cost project.

We would have searched the fourms that posting the question here.