cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Value Credit/Debit Memo Request with reference to Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I'm a SAP SD Support and one of the requirements of our client is to have a credit/debit memo request that will be created with reference to a billing document and they want to have the possibility to change the values within the credit/debit memo request.  We don't have a functionality like this right now so the only way to approach this is to create a new sales document type.

My question is how do I maintain this new sales document type?  What field in the configuration defines if the values within the sales order can be edited?  What other config types should I consider (e.g., number range, copy control) ?

Thank you so much for your help!

Best Regards,
Jaq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What field in the configuration defines if the values within the sales order can be edited?

The control is not in document type but in the respective condition type in IMG where there are check boxes like "Amount/percent", "Value" etc., under the tab "Changes which can be made".  If you check these boxes, you can make changes in the sales document but this is applicable wherever you use this condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi