cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM7.0 Ehp2 with ECC6.0 Ehp4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Techno-Functional Experts,

Could you advice any possible dependencies, restrictions or inconsistencies with this landscape.

This is a new installation. As such the release notes and restrictions doesnt warn anything in particular atleast with regards to the funcationalities we are implementing. My common sense reasoning is Ehp4 in ECC is much dated to Ehp2 of SCM7.0. So SAP would have already accounted for the same. I need not be unduly concerned. Our current experience is on SCM4.1 and hence we are planning a parallel landscape rather than a upgrade.

Thanks

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it only SCM that is a new installation and ECC is an existing installation?  Are you able to apply an SP Stack to the ECC system?  What stack level is the ECC currently at?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

I am not a Basis expert but if you did not find anything in Release restriction, I think you can go ahead without much worry. As you have rightly mentioned, ECC 6.0 Ehp4 is existing for quite sometime, and hence this should be supported. You can probably post this in Basis forum to get a better answer.

http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/apo/livecache/content

Thanks,

Prasun