cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods condition is not determining in Cash Sale...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I was processing a cash sale order for a material where there are inclusive free goods. But I noticed R100 condition was not triggered in the CS order at the free good item level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I got the answer to my question. When I was processing Cash sale R100 was not triggering at the free good item level.

It was due to the entry missing at Control pricing for free goods item category. (BVNN = B) was missing,

Thank you all for the replies.

Suresh

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

In your access sequence please check if the table you have placed or not.

Next thing is when ever we create access sequence we should at least once open and see the fields by selecting the table in access, Hope you have done it, if not just try.

Other wise you can also check in Item category determination. If you have been using standard CS or BV, then check it as it should be.

BV - Norm - BVN - BVNN

There is a difference between TANN and BVNN, check in your standard SAP

Regards,

Sridhar

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check in pricing Procedure in V/06

Price Condition Type - Requirement "2"

R100 Condition Type - Requirement "55"

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,,

• Please check your pricing procedure whether your are assign any other requirement( standard -55) was assigned..
  • Check sales document type and item category assignment in T code VOV4.

If you want further clarification please let me know.

Regards

Patchala.

Message was edited by: kr patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patchala

Thank you for the reply. I checked the pricing procedure and it was fine with the requirement 55 and Alt base value 28.

For 100 items 20 are free (Inclusive)

In the normal sale order R100 is triggering. But only with CS it is not happening. But even in CS order also it is taking the value as zero for the free goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,,

Please check assignment in VOV4 as i mention earlier..

Regards

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patchala

I just created a new entry in the Item category determination as below

Doc type     Item Cat group     Usage     High Le Item Cat     Def Item cat

CS               NORM                                   BVN                        TANN

Then I tried processing the Cash sale but still i am not able to find the R100 condition.

Please advise....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just tried in the below way and it worked this time. As per your Image. I just made the Default Item category as TANN instead of BVNN in the second entry below. So I understood that if the item category for free good is determining as TANN then only R100 is determining in the system.

Doc type     Item Cat group     Usage     High Le Item Cat     Def Item cat

CS               NORM                                   BVN                        TANN

CS               NORM               FREE            BVN                        TANN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patchala

Thank you for your replies.

I am getting many emails from forum about all the activity and questions (Not only mine) . I dont know which setting to stop receiving the bunch of emails.

Can you please help me?

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

can you please check what is the minimum order quanity to avail free goods, some times even for this free goods will not trigger. Also item category used in cash sales for std item is BVN & for free item is BVNN.

Thanks

VSA