cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping failed due to namespace difference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a SOAP to SOAP scenario where the sender and receiver message structures are same, namespaces are different. While testing a message , the mapping failed throwing the following error,

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ZXXXXXXXX/IDOC/ED</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>I_DC40. Values missing in queue context. Target X~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_XXXXXXXXXXXX_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ZXXXXXXX/IDOC/EDI_DC40. Values missing in queue context. Target X~</SAP:Stack>

I think this might be because of the namespace difference between the source payload and target mapping.
It is highly appreciated if you can let me know, how to handle the sender namespace in the message payload in the receiver mapping.

Also please correct, if my assumption was wrong.

Thanks in Advance.

Nag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

The source of your problem is that an obligatory element in the target structure could not be created, because the source field for it was not found in the source structure. You might be right that this is because of incorrect namespaces. You could try using the XML Anonymizer Bean in the sender communication channel (see more here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/d169186a29570ae10000000a114a6b/content.htm) to remove the unnecessary namespaces from the source message.

Hope this helps,
Greg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be one of the reason is missing any mandatory field values thats why  throwing Mapping Exception (element /ZXXXXXXX/IDOC/EDI_DC40. Values missing in queue context. Target X~</SAP:Stack>)

refer:    http://scn.sap.com/thread/2113927

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Error says 'Cannot create target element /ZXXXXXXX/IDOC/EDI_DC40. Values missing in queue context'. It means value for EDI_DC40 is missing in source structure.

Please check whether you are passing the right value or the elememt ZXXXXXXX/IDOC/EDI_DC40 is present in your source message.

Regards

Baskaran K