cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow item in BBP_PD for shopping cart is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have recently configured the Process Controlled work flow for our EBP system (SRM 7.01) in the sandbox system.

Now when we create Shopping Cart via web portal, the Status of the Shopping Cart gets approved (automatically by the system). The status of the Shopping Cart shows approved.

But when we check the same Shopping Cart in backend BBP_PD it shows Status

HEADER I1015      Awaiting Approval          X
HEADER I1021      Created
HEADER I1038      Complete
HEADER I1106      Shopping cart ordered
HEADER I1129      Approved

The Workflow Item for the SC is blank

Workflow Item:

Is there any configuration that we may have missed.

reards

AB.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use automatic approval BC set ( shema 3C_SC_600_000) on PC WFL, no WFL log will be created as it is the event PROCESS_FINISHED or READY_FOR_RELEASE which releases the SC.

Thus on this case this what you see is correct behavior.

As long as you configure the WFL in order to have approval levels ( like schema 9C_BUS2121_EX01 for example), then WFL log will be created.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melina,

I understand your point, thanks for the input.

Now we have activated the BC Set (/SAPSRM/C_SC_700_002_SP00) as we are in SRM Version 7.01. Now when I create shopping cart it is getting approved and I am also able to see Workflow item in the BBP_PD trans for the SC.

Now I want to define 3 step approval process for the Shopping cart, how do I go about it.

Can you please guide.

regards

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if in transaction code SWU3 under 'Maintain runtime Environment' all the things appears green.

Thanks,

Anshu