cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 Risk Analysis not showing results in Graphical form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Need help from you experts!

I have configured  GRC 10 ARA. When so ever i am trying to run the risk analysis i get the results from the link below  i am following -

Access Management --> Access Risk Analysis --> User Level   ( I get the results )

But when am trying to get the graphical risk analysis by the path i am not getting the results -

Reports & Analytics --> Access management --> User Analysis/ Role Analysis  ( I get no results in the graphs)

Please if anyone can suggest me what exactly i am missing or needs to be done.

Regards,

Avneesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its showing 0 results. You need to run the batch risk analysis, similar to 5.3.

T-codes for the same are GRAC_BATCH_RA & GRACRABATCH_MONITOR

Also for the graphs to show up you should have Adobe Flash installed on the PC.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajesh,

Thanks for the response i do have Adobe Flash installed on my PC and i have executed the Tcode GRAC_BATCH_RA. The job is in active state and am waiting for it to get finished. I have executed this Tcode couple of hours back.

But Ajesh what my opinion is that this Tcode GRAC_BATCH_RA is part of a post installion activity and i have already executed it before so will it really make a difference in showing the data Graphical way.

Thanks again.

Regards

Avneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Last time you ran the job in full sync, completed success fully ?

you can check the status with GRACRABATCH_MONITOR t-code.

Regards,

Ajesh.

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Avneesh:  Please note, GRAC_BATCH_RA is not only part of Post-Installation, this is a job that needs to be run periodically, just like the Batch Risk Analysis was in 5.3.  Incremental mode updates information with changes from the target system.  Just wanted to make sure to correct the comment above.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Kevin. I have scheduled that job in incremental too.

Regards

Avneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajesh,

Last time the job ran it was successfully completed. Right now when i ran that Job again Couple of hours back, its still in active mode.

Regards

Avneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys!! Good News .... Issue Resolved it was the Job when it got finished.... everything was showing in Graphical Format.

Thanks Kevin & Ajesh  for contributing & helping!

Regards
Avneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great !!

Just make sure to schedule it to run periodically

Regards,

Ajesh.

Answers (0)