cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed with INR and USD SO and how to handle Excsie, Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a scenario where the customer needs to raise sale orders in INR and USD as it is required according to their contract.

1) customer will be indian customer.

2) One sale order will be raised in INR and the second one in USD or any other best way to handle this also, please let me know.

3) If i do excise invoice for the EUR invoice, then the system treats it has Export sales, Utilization screen the 'CHANGE' button is not enabled, hence not able to change the type to document type to Deemed, Bond, Local, LUT, No Bond and doesn't create any accouting document.

Please help me to handle this with excise and tax implications, as this is a rollout i cannot create any new pricing procedures.

Thanks All

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear what exactly you want.  In the first point, you say USD and in the third point, you say EUR.

Nevertheless, system will always treat as an export invoice if the origin country (delivering plant's country) and destination country (ship to) differs.  Also as for as currency in excise invoice is concerned, system will consider whatever currency you maintain for Company Code as a local currency.

G. Lakshmipathi