Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display documents

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Sale of  my product from two different store location and completed all the documents Contract, Sale order, Delivery order and billing documents. i sale it from one sale order and multidelivery orders and billing documents but when i  check it from display documents flow i found that there is no delivery in display document flow one of a store location. it is a new store location that i create it. please help me how i can make it proper.

Thanks

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check your setting in VTLA, at item level , have you marked the switch update document flow ?

Mark the same,Check and confirm.

Message was edited by: jitesh kadam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no relevance between storage location and document flow.Check your copy controls properly.

Regards

Ram

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

thanks you for response:

yes your are right there is no relation between storage location and document flow but i means that when i create a sale order, delivery order and billing document from new storage location, that's document not showing in the documents flow its also not showing in some other reports but it showing in some of other customize report.

thanks

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

anybody can help me here

Khan

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge,when ever you have to done PGI,the Document flow is showing there that is mandatory .if your Document Flow is not showing there,by that time the Documents were not created/generated /or not done.

so please create another sales order and done PGI .Go to /nvl02n and click the line item and click the document flow.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks you for your response and i try to clear you some thing more that, there is perfect sale i can see in the customize report, stock delivered and billing documents also completed there is no problem but there is a simple customize report is not correct and documents flow also not showing one of that store location sale. if you can help me, i am waiting reply.

Regards

Khan