cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party in CNS0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me to get this concept. I am putting Ship-to-party in the project builder's Partner tab while creating delivery with CNS0 it ia not picking automatically.The requirement is it should pick from there to maintain consistencey.

Regards

Manisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client is not creating Sales order.the proces is like this ..

after running the complete process  in project they are creating delivery by CNS0.

then going to VA41 to create contract for mile stone billing.

VF01 for Billing.

Hence ,the ship to party which is selected in WBS as ship to party should carry all over the process once we select the delivery from project.

Regards

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

Ship to party to which you need to send  material should be maintain in sales order as this data is coming from the sales order.

Also their is another configuration by which only available in stock material can be seen in CNS0. If required , will share that setting too.

Regards

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ship to Party can be maintained at activity and material component level.This will be used while doing delivery from CNS0

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manisha,

CNS0 will pick all data from sales order. for this you have to enter project ID (Cos this is delivery via project) tick open quantity in selection criteria, material code, plant, than click on component button.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos