SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

is it possible to download budget structure in funds management ? At the same time i also want to know, is it possible to upload budget structure ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

karteek

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide the complete details i.e., Whether you are using former budgeting and BCS? etc.,

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

I am using former budgeting and i want to download the budget structure which is there in one productive system(PI0) to another productive system (PEI).

0 Kudos

HI

As far as I know you will not extract complete Budget structure details. But you can carryforward budget structure from one year to another year within same client.

But you can try like this: Go to  t.code FM9K and enter without giving FC and CI after that by using copy option u can copy structure details in excel, But you will not extract complete details at a time.

But you can upload budget structure thru BDC program (FM9K).

check the below table if any useful.

FMFIPGBP

FMFIPGR

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Thanks for immediate response.

I tried with the tables you had given but its giving an message that "No table entries found for the specified key".

Is there any  other alternative to solve the issue ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard functionality of download/upload of budget structure (neither in Former or BCS). The former budgeting structure is stored in BPIJ table, but it won't help you much. You'll have to develop your own tool.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your response...

I will use that table BPIJ which you had given for downloading the budget structure into the excel from one system (Pi0) but i want to upload the same budget structure to another system (PEI). Would you kindly suggest the way to upload the same to another system? It will help me alot...

Regards,

karteek

0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned, there is no standard tool for it. You can, of course, export the data to Excel and it could help you then to define a tool which will look at this data and create the structure, but you have to develop such a tool. Also, please notice that comitment items are encrypted in BPIJ table; for 'real' codes of commitment items you have to go to FMCI table (FIPEX and POSIT fields).

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi

As Eli said there is no standard tool for uploading the budget structure, ask to your technical guy to write a BDC program for uploading the Budget structure.

Reards