cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor/supplier built in functionalities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to have a case study on SAP provided vendor/supplier built in functionalities for a portal / tool development. I understood that there are certain functionalities available in CRM,SRM which we can use to build a supplier/vendor portal (SAP EP). Could you kindly guide me with those functionalties available and package details etc.

Thanks in advance

Prabhu.M...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

To be precise, we have developed some functions like delivery schedules, goods receipts details for a supplier. do we have such functionalties developed by SAP and available as ready to use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

The integration with ERP, SRM with SUS is already in place.

for example check the plan driven procurement with supplier integration business scenarion in the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm702/helpdata/EN/ba/c06541a40c031de10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

If we implement Supplier Collaboration Business Package 2.0 with SAP EP 7.0, this will allow to implement the supplier portal. correct me if I am wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You also need a SRM system in place too. Please check tehe package version for the respective SRM version you are going to use.

Regards

Sam