cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a small problem with group condition routine. We have a zprogram that calculates the freight cost based on the total weight and zip code of ship-to party in the delivery document during PGI. I want the freight which is computed only in the billing document to be equally distributed to all the line items in the invoice. But the group condition doesnt seem to be working. What am i missing in the config. The amount is not getting carried over to the condition value as shown below. Please help if anything missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, why didn't you set up a GrpCond.routine ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set it up. But it doesn't work. In out current 4.6c system it works this way. but i did try quite a few changes with the group condition routine. But it doesnt seem to work.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, if the routine doesn't work you need to find out why.

take an abaper (if you really need) and debug the process.
do you use a custom or standard routine?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used a standard routine 1. Group for entire document

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, why on item level it is set as 'Statistical' ?

the routine '1' is correct. please try to debugg it.

regards,

p.s. just in case try with checkbox "RoundDiffComp" ON

Former Member
0 Kudos

my freight is not directly computed as zfrt. we hzve an other discount condition called freight discount that is subtracted from the freight and only the net of these is addedas the freight charge. but what do you mean by item condition being statistical.? it has to be statistical.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, then it is okay.

and is your condition record correct (check in VK12) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah condition record also seems to be fine. I seriously don't understand what could be the issue:(

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I want the freight which is computed only in the billing document to be equally distributed to all the line items in the invoice. But the group condition doesnt seem to be working.

Can you please explain the issue with an example. I am not clear about expecting Distribution of amount between different items (like in header condition) for a group condition.

Thanks,

Ravi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See note 24944 (group conditions). It helps you to understand it.

Regards

Eduardo