cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Payment method is maintained in the customer master (company code data). We enter a value so that it will be copied as a default upon order entry.

However, there are certain cases that upon order creation, a different payment method is being defaulted to customers. For example, customer1 has payment method 'A' (cheque) maintained in XD03. Sometimes, the payment method defaulted in customer1s order is not 'A'. This happens in about 20 out of 100.

I'm wondering, is there any other configuration or possible set-up that is over riding the payment method assigned in XD03? The user said he did not change this field (VBKD-ZLSCH) upon order creation. I did replicate the orders with issues but the payment method is correctly pulled from the customer master.

Please, could you help me on this one?

Thank you very much!

Olyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technical name: 0PYMT_METH

Based on DataSource: 0PYMT_METH_TEXT

Features

InfoObject

Description

Field in DataSource

0COUNTRY

Country

LAND1

hi

0PYMT_METH

Payment method

ZLSCH

0TXTMD

Description, medium label

TEXT1

reward point it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmanan,

Sorry, I did not understand what you mean and what I should do. Can you please clarify?

Thanks,

Olyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is also Payment Method assignment in the defination of the Payment Terms.

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

I did check on that too. Unfortunately, that field in OBB8 was blank. Also, it does not always happen... CustomerA has payment term 123 and payment method 'B', but around 10 of 200 his orders has inconsistent payment method (not equal to B). No changes were made in XD02 or OBB8 or VA01.

Has this been encountered before?

Thanks a lot everyone for the time!

/Olyn