cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am creating periodic billing.i thought of using OR order type and assign periodic billing config.

Can i use order type MV which is for rental contract and can i bill directly from MV to F2

Is it right approach or do i hav to create the Sales Order with reference to rental contract.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

I appreciate for your reply but my question is related to Rental contract not for service contract.

I have tested the scenario for creating billing document with contract number.its workng fine.but is it standard process to create billing with reference to contract doucment or shud i need to create sales order.??

Thanks

Shrii

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With std config, I believe you will not be able to billi MV through F2. Alternatively, you can use either of the following billing doc type to invoice your Rental Contract MV directly, there is no need of my release sales orders:

• F5 - Pro Forma for Order
  • FV - Invoice Contract

And standard SAP configuration will support

MV:Rental Contract(VA01) -F5:Pro Forma for Order(VF01)
MV:Rental Contract(VA01) -FV:Invoice Contract(VF01)
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shri,

in periodic billing once if you create contract using VA41, the system will create billing plan which can be seen in Billing plan Tab. there after it is not necessary to create sales order again, just Run VF04 (billinf due List) month wise this will allow you to create billing document monthwise.

Hope this solves your issue. please let me know if you require any further.

Thanks

VSA

Answers (0)