cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO settlement rule for RE-FX contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nowadays my customer informs only de cost center at the CO settlement rule in the RE-FX contract. Now, they would like to start using the cost object AND the cost center for the G/L account line item (P&L statement acct).

So I have activated the cost objects as optional settlement at the settlement profile - "ZRE" (Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) > Controlling > Actual Postings > CO Settlement > Edit Settlement Profile) and  the settlement structure - "V1" (Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) > Controlling > Actual Postings > CO Settlement > Edit Settlement Structure). Attached the prints.

The problem is: even if I inform the Account assignment category as cost object (COB) with an cost object and inform the cost center at its details, after the RERAPP, the accounting document only fills the cost center field (KOSTL), the cost object is empty (KSTRG).

But I have tried to create manually, FB01, a document to be sure if the standard customizing is ok.

Do you know if I have to check other settings? The ABAPer also checked for me, but according to him the field is empty when enters the RERAPP program.

Tks,

Kathia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathia,

Since you have done the settlement properly and the coste center is filled in the accounting document,the entry is not filled in the Cost object because settlement occurs with Cost object as the bridge between the sender and receiver elements.In your case the value in RE Contract is captured in Cost Center via Cost object.

Suppose in the vendor contract amount posted is $100 then,
the entries will be

DR Expenses $100
CR Vendor     $100

Sender  Cost element - $100
Receiver Cost Center -  $100 via Cost element

For this detailed report kindly run REISCOLICN.

Regards,

Siddharth Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathia,

cost object should be visible when you use transaction RECOSEVAR or RECOSESNG (you have to put your contract number in the relevant field).

Using those transactions you can move costs from RE object to target CO object.

I hope it's helpful.

Marcin