cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue While Message Mapping from IDOC to File in PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am working on a scenario from IDOC to File and IDOC was defined as 1-1 and I have changed the IDOC as 0-Unbounded in the Message mapping at the Signature level. and also the Target stucture as 0-Unbounded,

when I changed IDOC from from 1 -1 to 0-Unbounded it has added Messages & Message1

Message1

ORDERS05

|

ORDERS05

Message1

and when the mapping exextes nothing is written on the Target side because the Source IDOC is coming from ECC as

ORDERS05

|

ORDERS05

please let me know how to parse this and get the correct values on the target side.

Thanks
PR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PR,

when you chance the occurance in message mapping signature tab it treat as a multi mapping,hence message and messages once segments added.

To test your mapping functionallity in message mapping you need to adjust test data to match message mapping test tab structure but when you run interface end to end no need to worry. by defulat PI take care about it.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

An almost identical thread was posted not long time ago, have a look at it here: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3154147. Let us know if you still have some questions after reading the thread and the answers provided.

Hope this helps,
Greg