cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI MM2SUSSupplierPortal message type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

after updating XI  ES repository with the new software content for SRM ( SRM Server 7.01 and SRM Server IC 7.01) all XI-SRM-SUS scenarios seem to work find except for sending vendors. Under the XI ES repository->Mesage Mappings MM2SUSSupplierPortal Vendor street address (STRAS) is now  mapped to two fields in message type SupplierPortalTradingPartner (street and house number) and this what's causing the issue, because when XI determine that there is a house number in the address it tries to insert the whole address into the house number which causes a field length issue.

i.e. XI would insert "123 main street" into field house number because it contains numbers.
FYI, we are sending the reduced message type (Z_CREMAS_SUSMM.CREMAS03)  from ERP to XI.

Thanks,
Abdul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul.

Is this your own customer-developed message mapping that you could change freely? If yes, then simply insert a Substring function for this field, just before the target Street field, so that your value got truncated to the desired length. I believe this is the simplest solution here.

Hope this helps,
Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply Greg, but no its not my own message mapping. The only thing that is a Z in this message mapping is the IDOC reduced message type (

Z_CREMAS_SUSMM.CREMAS03(  that we are sending from ERP to XI. FYI, XI is processing them message successfully but its failing in SRM.

I am having the exact same issue as its described in this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2152417

Thanks,

Abdul.