cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reconcile QM data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum members,

For my project I need to be able to reconcile data that is being extracted using the 2LIS_05* extractors:

• 2LIS_05_Q0ACTY
  • 2LIS_05_Q0CAUSE
  • 2LIS_05_Q0ITEM
  • 2LIS_05_Q0NOTIF
  • 2LIS_05_Q0TASK
  • 2LIS_05_QE1
  • 2LIS_05_QE2
  • 2LIS_05_QVUDN

Does anyone know how to do the reconcilliation using transactions/tables?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Savita,

You should ask a functional peer which transactions have the fields you are looking for, then you have to use t-code SE16N to read the information from the table and export the data to Excel in order to compare it with the information you extracted from BW.

I hope this helps, regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • 2LIS_05_Q0ACTY        Table QMMA
  • 2LIS_05_Q0CAUSE     Table QMUR
  • 2LIS_05_Q0ITEM         Table QMFE
  • 2LIS_05_Q0NOTIF      Table QMEL
  • 2LIS_05_Q0TASK        Table QMSM

The above 5 items are all related to quality notifications.  Table QMEL has the header info and should link you to the other 4 tables.  You would use transaction QM01/02/03 to work with notifications.

• 2LIS_05_QE1  Basic inspection lot information - Table QALS, Transaction QA01/02/03
  • 2LIS_05_QE2  Inspection lot quantitative results data - The tables depend on the type of inspections you are doing. Could be QAMR, QASE, QASR.  Transaction QE01/02/03 would probably suffice for 90% of the data you want to look up.

• 2LIS_05_QVUDN Inspection lot UD information.  Table QAVE.  Can link to QALS table.  Transaction QA11/12/13

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's difficult. I can speak to the 2LIS_05_Q0ITEM. In ECC, create a view joining QMEL and QMFE, and filter off the KLOESCH deleted records. Finally, you will also have to suppress Notifications which have an object deletion status. You can find these records in the view VQQMELST_L.

We have experienced periodic, mysterious update fails with QM extractor delta updates, which have to be corrected by repeating the entire setup process (LBWG, OLIQBW, delta init).

But, after the refreshes above, our users have reported perfect alignment with ECC data.. which we validate using the above tables and a frequency report of notification record counts by Notification date comparing BW to ECC tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, thanks very much for the answers. I am looking also looking for transaction codes, there is no one available from the functional team Meaning if I would use the 2LIS_05_QE1, I can check transaction QA03 to find some of the information. Do you have similar transactions to check theother datasources?

Thanks!

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Savita,

For notification headers you can directly check QMEL, for line items QMFE, (you can use transaction QM03) these correspond to notif and item datasources)  for tasks check QMSM table. When you go in QM03, you can view the list of tasks related. For causes check QMUR, I don't remember what there is in ACT and VUDN

These datasources also checks whether there is a deletion mark or not, these marks are held in JEST table. If you need more detail, let me know...

Hope it helps

Yasemin...

former_member210724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this take the help of Qm functional people for the respective functional reports(R3 reports) or els tell them the base tables to functional team for easy searching of R3 reports.

If you don't have any report in R3,then you can compare BI data with R3 tables.

For example: For 2LIS_05_Q0ACTY datasource QMEL,QMFE and QMMA

2LIS_05_Q0CAUSE datasource QMEL, QMFE, and QMUR......

For QM R3 tables,  you can use LBWE tcode---->logistic applications 05(Quality management)--->expand--->click on maintain extract structure(against to your datasource)----->opens selection criteria window right side block with option All (it will maintian the list of tables names of that particular datasource).

I am following the same procedure in my project.regards.