cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI (Mac Environment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me with how to get a SAP GUI (mac environment) for free?.. the one I downloaded couple of months back seems to be a trial version of 90 days, Hence, it wont allow me to log in anymore.

I am a beginner to the SAP world.

Thanks & regards,

Nawang.

P.S- i tried following the threads leading to download of GUI but only to find out the contents have been deleted or no longer there.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you by any chance find a free GUI for Mac?

Thanks,

Phal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your suggestions & comments .I was able to get the GUI (free) this time without any license issue.

Thanks & regards,

Nawang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nawang,

Can you please share the details

Thanks,

Phal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have never seen a trial version of SAPgui, for MacOS or any other platform. Where did you download it from?

The current Java GUI is version 7.20, and you can download it from the SAP Service Marketplace. Look in the A-Z index under 'G' for gui.

This link should take you straight there: link

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant be getting a SAP Gui for free you need to find a crack version or if you can effort some money then go to your near by institute and pay them some money they will provide you a SAP gui and in future if you have any problem they will telp you out.I think that the best thing you can do.Because license cost's you very high.

Regards,

ramakrishna.

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

for licensing of SAP systems, please refer to http://service.sap.com/licensekeys .

For SAP GUIs, no additional license is required.

To download SAP GUI (Windows or Java), please refer to http://scn.sap.com/community/gui -> SAP GUI Familiy -> section Download  or direct link .

(Service Marketplace user is required and permissions according to note 1037574)

Best regards

Rolf-Martin