cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status 37, Idoc added incorrectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to trigger an Idoc DELINF from ECC to XI through WE19. I gett he error Idoc status 37, Idoc added incorrectly in WE02. Also in the EDIDC, what are the port values that I enter for Receiver and Sender? For receiver I added the  SAPxxx, where xxx is the system id of the PI system. Now under Sender Port what should I add? I am only able to see the port that I configured from ECC to PI. Should I fill the details there under Sender tab? I mean Port, Partner Number, Part Type and Partner Role. I added correctly for Receiver

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. I have not experienced this problem earlier. However I have a link for connection setup between ECC and PI. Just thought of sharing it with you.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Connection+Settings+between+ECC+and+PI+system

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks quite detailed You don't have to perform all the steps in each case, though.

@Radhika Shetty: Try double-clicking the IDoc status 37 when you are displaing the IDoc for instance in we02 - you should be able to get more details about the error. Maybe the error description will point you to some particular control record field that should be corrected.

Regards,
Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greg,

EDI: Sender partner type in control record is default

This isthe error. I gave that as LS

Regards

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crosscheck that you have set EDI_DC40-SNDPRT = LS. Maybe you have put that value into some other field accidentally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greg

Now it's status 3, and still Idoc not going to XI

I checked SM58 and I saw this error

Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

So where should I correct my password?

Regards

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You correct the username and password in transaction sm59. You can also go there directly from sm58, by clicking on the system name in the Target System column. Provide new user credentials and perform a Connection Test to make sure it works fine. Once it does, re-execute the LUWs in sm58 (by pressing F6).

Hope this helps,
Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Remote Logon is asking for password. I think that's why I am not able to send Idoc. I may have to replace it with service user. Both RFC Destinations, to ECC from PI and to XI from ECC, are asking passwords when I click on "Remote Logon".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Remote Logon is asking for password. I think that's why I am not able to send Idoc

Indeed, the user which you have used in RFC destination has been locked...so what you can do is either reset the password or use new user and then do a connection test.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, definitely you should put a technical user there. Otherwise you won't be able to send IDocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg

I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patience. The issue is resolved and now Idoc is flowing, it's working like a charm.

The BASIS guys changed the RFC Destinations by adding a service user. I was getting Password incorrect repeat logon message in SM 58

Thanks a lot

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Please check the details in we21 if the ports are defined correctly.

check we20 patner settings for Idoc Message type/Basis type/Message Function etc etc if they have defined as per Idoc rule.

or else go to we05 try if you have successful Idoc for the same check the Control Record status for the configuration part...

hope help you.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a rule of a thumb, it should be configured like that:

Sender Port: SAPxxx, as you described (xxx = sender system ID)
Sender Partner Number: Logical System Name of the sender system (check it with OWN_LOGICAL_SYSTEM_GET function module)
Sender Partner Type: LS

Receiver Port: according to what you defined in we21 as a receiver EDI port
Receiver Partner Number & Type: according to your partner profile configuration in we20.

Hope this helps,
Greg