cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field KOMV-KBETR(9) is not an input field

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have this error while uploading sales order using lsmw:

1. Field KOMV-KBETR(9) is not an input field.

2. Field KOMV-KSCHL(9) is not an input field

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In general, if system throws this message, first thing what you have to do is to check your pricing procedure where if you have not set the condition as manual but if you try to input manually, system will throw the said message.  So check your pricing procedure and also the condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

tnx for ur responce, the issue is that i hv recording (lsmw) for uploading sales order with past dates say january, now i cant run on background as it prompts to say date is in the past. Again on the item overview it throws error : mandatory condition ZR00 missing, when i go to condition tab and scroll down i will see the price it has pulled from the excell sheet, it will only recognise the price data when i scroll down and hit enter key.

I have close to i million sales orders to upload and cant keep scrolling down on condition tab. This the where the error:  Field KOMV-KBETR(9) is not an input field started.

Please what can i do?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already mentioned by Lakshmi, you can input only those condition types and rates in these fields which can be manually entered in the condition screen.

Also in your case, there can be an authorisation issue at the condition screen. You may not have authorisation to change the condition types in the screen. May be thats why you are not getting these values in the screen. Please check on that also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

tnx for ur responce, the issue is that i hv recording (lsmw) for uploading sales order with past dates say january, now i cant run on background as it prompts to say date is in the past. Again on the item overview it throws error : mandatory condition ZR00 missing, when i go to condition tab and scroll down i will see the price it has pulled from the excell sheet, it will only recognise the price data when i scroll down and hit enter key.

I have close to i million sales orders to upload and cant keep scrolling down on condition tab. This the where the error:  Field KOMV-KBETR(9) is not an input field started.

Please what can i do?