cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO replication failed for Service PO deleted in SRM portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

User has created Service PO, The same PO is deleted in Portal and Shopping Cart is also deleted.

But the PO is not replicated to backend R/3 system (Same PO is not marked for deletion).

Could you please provide me solution as user wants to delete PO's at backend.

Warm Regards,

Ambarish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish ,

I would suggest you to check the P.O. message output type in backend and also check If I-Docs transmitted successfully from Back end to front end portal at the time of P.O.deletion on portal side.

Hope this will help u to find more details.

Regards,

Sachin.

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish,

You can delete the PO in the backend system using the FM META_PO_DELETE, provided there are no follow-on documents existing.

This would only be a work around, you need to analyze why the PO's deleted in SRM are not getting transferred to the backend system.

BR// Veera Pratap!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Try to trggier FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC on the SRM side.

Then debug the FM B46B_DPO_TRANSFER on the SRM side and the FM BBP_PO_INBOUND on the ERP side, I guess you will get some error message.

Lorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorry,

I found bellow error (2)and Warning Msg (1)

Error msg :The instance of the object type PurchaseOrder XXXXXXXXXX could not be changed.

Warning msg : For the output of purchasing document was not produced message .

Error msg : Please enter ledger.

Kindly let me know if you have any solution on this...

Regards,

Ambarish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check your account assignment data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I have checked FM "BBP_PROCDOC_TRANSFER" and BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE / TRANSFER_EXEC but the PO's are not marked for deletion in R/3.

I can understand that i cannot delete PO completely. but while debugging i found following errors: please let me know if anyone came across these errors and let me konw if you can provide solution for this.

Error msg :The instance of the object type PurchaseOrder XXXXXXXXXX could not be changed.

Warning msg : For the output of purchasing document was not produced message .

Error msg : Please enter ledger

Regards,

Ambarish

Former Member
0 Kudos

on top of that ... i am getting this error only in production neither in Quality not in Dev

I have compared the versions also.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the service line item for the deleted POs - these should have been set to deleted. I don't think you can delete the complete purchase order, only the items in it.

If they are not set to deleted, please debug the transfer of the PO using the FM bbp_pd_po_transfer_exec. In this FM you can often get the real backend errors that occur.

Regards,

Robin