cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect between the logic of tow FPM components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new in FPM and my task is to display and maintain tables in SRM7 header contract tab.

Please don't refer me to the "Table extension" documentation because I need to add several tables not one.

So I configured /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_CTR_PURCH -> main view "Header" and added subview from another component that I build so I can see and do anything I want.

How can I get at runtime the contract No. or GUID so I can select the data needed for display/Change.

Or more in generally, How do i connect between the logic of tow FPM components.

Regards,

Ronen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What FPM component are you using? In general, there are a few methods to communicate between different UIBB's (list and form for example):

• Utilize the general settings component (this is the main component of your FPM application configuration). Refer to the "Shared" data interface section in the FPM developer guide.
  • Create a "singleton" class that you  can pass data to and read data from. A singleton class is a class that can have only one instance. Usually, there is a static method that returns this instance (and if one does not exist, the method will create it for you).
  • Use FPM application parameters. You can call the set parameter method of the FPM parameter attribute and then call the get parameter method wherever you need the value (as long as you're within the FPM application).