cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESULT RECORDING

0 Kudos

Dear friends

I Have a problem in Result recording for the inspection lot. When i am going to record the results in, i found some

default values coming in the field of "Attribute" which is located in 4 th column after result entry. In my Testing client i found it was blank,

but in my live client the value was coming default. How to avoid this, Please help us

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When does this attribute value appear? Typically it only appears if someone manually selects it, or if you are using the inspection results copy functionality.  I would expect you would know if you are using that functionality. 

Do you see these values coming in and no result recorded?  If no result is recorded and an attribute value is being shown, my guess is that you have a rogue customization doing something it shouldn't.

FF

0 Kudos

Dear FF

I am not used Copy function in RR

Madhankumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As i have mention early,

SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Results Recording --> Supplement Attributes of Inspection Characteristic Results --> Please check sort no. which you have mention. On the base of this, it will come in result recording.

Sandip

0 Kudos

Dear

IT was maintained correctly in SPRO as sort number as 100 for default (result is valid), eventhough it was displaying some defualt values

MS Madhankumar

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the attributes that are being copied in?

The attribute is there when you go in the first time and no result is recorded.  Correct?

FF

0 Kudos

Dear FF

you are correct , the attributes are available in when i enter first time for reult recording

Madhan

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hmm.. Language issue....   You use the term "the attributes are available".  This usually just means the are in the list you can pick from.    I wanted to confirm that the first time you go into results recording, one of the attributes has already been selected and entered for you onto the screen. If so, then you must have some rogue customization doing this.  An attribute value is never put in by SAP. It is put in when you use the copy results functionality.  So if u are not using that, you must have a customization doing it.  (IMHO).  Here's something you can check.  Create an inspection lot that results in this issue.  Before going into the results recording screen, check the results table via SE16 and see if the attribute is already populated in the table.  If not, than go into results recording, see what attribute is shown.  Save the results.  Recheck the table again.  This should at least narrow down when the value is being populated..  At lot creation, or at results entry.  FF
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check your configuration settings..

SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Results Recording --> Supplement Attributes of Inspection Characteristic Results --> check what type of default settings you have done.
Regards,

Sandip