cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebService to SAP(RFC) Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm working on a WebService to SAP(RFC) scenario using an SAP PI interface. We are using SAP PI 7.1 version.

The customer data will be pushed from the 3rd party system to WebService created & published by SAP PI and will flow to SAP ECC and in turn SAP ECC will create a Customer in SAP & will return the same back to the 3rd party system.

How shall I proceed with XI interface developements since I'm working on this scenario for the 1st time? Also what BAPI I should use for Customer Creation in SAP?

Is it possible through Webservice exposed by SAP PI? I have worked on HTTP to RFC scenario. Is there any differences in both the scenarios?

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vpulipaka
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The  overall scenario is 3rd party ->ECC (via Webservie) and ECC  - > 3rd party system.

1. You can integrate the 3rd Party system using PI to send data to ECC.

Use SOAP adapter at the sender side and receiver will be RFC.

2. You can try using BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATE for customer creation

3. To send back the created customer to 3rd party system, depends on your requirement either RFC-

HTTP or you can use again a web service etc      

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA to create customer in ECC.

Regards,

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any update on this query?

I desperately need your need.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Patil

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

Yes, you can expose a webservice in PI. For that you just have to create a sender soap channel (3rd party side), and then you can use an IDOC (DEBMAS) or RFC scenario for receiver channel (ERP side). You can create a ZBAPI that uses BDC to create your customer.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira