cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change of risk category field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

User requested to mass maintain on the field of Risk Category in the customer credit management master data. The method I'm going to use is via t-code MASS. Is it a good way to mass maintain for about 200 customers? What other method can be used? Many thanks.

Best regards, Poi Yoke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. It can be done via t-code MASS. However please be sure that you have the authorization to change in FD32.

Many thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ramanathan_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Poi,

I am trying to change the Risk Category of the 100 Customers in T Code XD99 or MASS.

I am unable to save the changes.

The process what i follow is as below:

XD99 - Selecting the KNKK and field CTLPC and executing.

After entering the Customer Numbers and Credit Control Area, i am executing the same.

Now i am entering the new value and Selecting Carry out Mass Change icon. The value changes but I am encountering error message as shown Below.

Messages Were Saved in the Application Log MASS KNA1 000178

Changes could not be saved M&106

I have also checked in t code SLG1 for the detailed error message but couldn't find a solution.

I have also checked with the abaper to debug and check the same but no use.

The same process is working with some other client for me.

I have checked the forum for solution but couldn't find one.

Please advise what should i do further.

Regards,

Ram

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can also use transaction XD99: is the same like MASS, but with it you reach directly the Business Object "Customer master" and you don't have to choose it before processing.

Best regards,

Andrea

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using MASS is the simplest approach. Other method is using t.code CATT, but this takes long time than MASS.

Regards,

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You can go ahead with MASS T-code

Regards,

Prasanna