cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 list control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement is depending on the sales order type and sales organization division list or distribution list is to be limited.

Ex: If sales order type is OR , sales organization is 9999 . It should display only 4 divisions out of 10 divisions.

Generally by default system will display total list of divisions.

Can anybody suggest me how to achieve this?

This configuration is user- specific and i would like to know what is the configuration to achieve this.

It will be a great help for me.

Thanks,

Parveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe, your requirement can be handled through Field Exits. But, not sure if this is the best way of handling the requirement. Please consult your abaper for their opinion on using field exit for the field Distribution Channel on the 'Sales Order-Create' Initial screen.

Regards,

Ravi

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

I am sorry, But absolutly cant understand your question. Could you help me understand this please.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar,

Question is in va01- when v select F4 v can all d existed division and distribution channels right.

I want to restrict this depending on the sales order type and sales organization basis.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the particular user you can try to add the list of division to his personal list and you will get ony the 4 divisions.

Press f4 and in the top you can find the below

Insert the required divisions into the personal list.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried this before posting here. Even though after doing this if i select display all values i can see the total list here. I want to restrict the user even how many divisions are exist in the other sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestions on this how to achieve this requirement.