cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013558 report shows incorrect assigned value.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am facing a strange problem. A user has created a PO of 1000/-  then the MIGO was done.

Now, user canceled this MIGO again.Then he created MIGO again and canceled it again thereafter. Now, when he is going to do MIGO again sysem is giving error"budget exceeded". I checked the report S_ALR_87013558 first,it is showing 2000/- as assigned value. then i checked CJI3 which is showing actual value as 1000/-. I checked CJI5 which is showing 1000/- as commitment value. In PO history tab of PO ,goods receipt value is 0.00 .Then why this discrepancy is happening?

I ran CJEN,CJBN, RKABU01/RKACOR04.. but no gain...

Kindly help me to resolve the error.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

As per your information in both times user has concelled GR document, in that there is no actuals were happened. So obviously commitment is Rs. 1000/-. But as per your information in CJI3 it is shoiwng 1000/- as actual value which is wrong.

Please check once again whether user has cancelled correct line item GR document or not?.

Regards

Rao

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.rao.

Thanks for your prompt reply.I checked again in CJI3 but with closed observation i found there is a a document posting through FB03 of  amount 1000/-      Is is that which has made the impact in actuals?

What impact it has made?

please suggest..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

Yes, FI actual document is posted with Amount Rs.1000/-, hence the amount is reflected in CJI3 Report and also PO commitmetn 1000/- is showing in CJI5 report.

I hope report is showing with correct figures.

Regards

Rao

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Mr. Rao,

can you please tell me this FI document is posted against which entry. If the user has created only one PO of 1000/- then why the assigned value is showing 2000/- . Yes, I know it is actual+commitment=assigned but why System is restricting my user to do MIGO of my live PO of amount 1000/- .

Also, what impact FB03 has made?

please suggest..

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur

1. can you please tell me this FI document is posted against which entry -  You can check the FI entry details  in CJI3 report or COEP table.

2.  If the user has created only one PO of 1000/- then why the assigned value is showing 2000 -  If user is posted FI document by giving same WBS element (PO created WBS element) then obviously this 1000/- amount as actual would reflect in the report as 2,000/- (PO CI 1000+FI doc 1000)

3. If u post GR document with same PO commitment amount (Rs.1000) system will not throw an error message while posting of GR document (GR with reference to PO). If GR amount exceeds the PO amount then system will throw an error message if budget is not available. In this case double click on error message so that u can see the exceed amount details.

Hope this will help to u and let me knwo if any.

Regards

Rao

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr. Rao,

Thank You!! I am totally agree with the points 2 & 3. Regarding point 1 i checked CJI3 and under "Purchs. Docu." there is not PO number.Also, no material number is there under column "material".And reference transaction is BKPF .

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FI documents would be posted thru Business transaction COIN. You can check the same in CJI3 report or COEP table also.

If FI document posted with WBS element you can get the details in CJI3 or COEP tables.

Check it once again.

Regards

Rao

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank You Mr. rao ....

It helped me to resolve my issue.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Hope you'll be fine.

First please tell how much budget you have on WBS

Second assigned value is the sum of (actual value and commitment), so assigned value will consume budget from WBS, in your case 2000 is consumed from budget. in S_ALR_87013558 report check the available column.

Third you have canceled/reversed all the MIGOs. so the commitment is still there as it is.

In my opinion there is no discrepancy. Please let me know if I understood you question in the right way.

Thanks & Best Regards

Mohid Javed

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. javed for prompt reply..

yes, the budget is 40,000/- PO value is 38,000/- and assigned value is showing around 76,500/-    .and actual overall is 38,000/-..  this is where i am getting confused...

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, the budget is 40,000/- PO value is 38,000/- and assigned value is showing around 76,500/-    .and actual overall is 38,000/-..  this is where i am getting confused...

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos