cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate final settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a rebate that has accrued 500.00. And have over paid the customer by 1.50 (total of 501.50). When I create the final settlement I get a credit memo request of -1.50. Obviously I would prefer to write it off than tell the customer he owes me 1.50. What is the correct way to do this? Create a manual accrual of 1.50?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

If I go to vbo2, then to accrue, enter the manual accrue amount of -1 , save the transaction (a manual accruals request is created) go back to vbo2, and do a final settlement. A final credit memo request is created with a value of 0.00 (and not -1 as was happening before) Is this the correct process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Go ahead and complete the process and give feedback.

Regards

Srini

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help in this matter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard system has order type B2 which is for rebate correction, check if this can help you.

Do Inform if it does not solve your issue.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

There has been no final setlement made. A partial settlement of 100 has been completed. I would now like to close the agreement by means of final settlement, but when i try to do final settleent i am told the customer owes me 1 because my accrual figure is 99 (I have under accrued by 1) I do not want to send the customer an invoice telling he owes me 1 because that is incorrect. Do i do a manual accrual?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jason,

You can do either manual or full settlement.

In your case you can do manual settlement by using order type rebate for manual accruals(B4) and can further create a billing doc.

This would solve your problem

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan and Giri, no this didnt work pls read my question again

Thanks

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please confirm the issue onceagain

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u want to settle thru manual accrual go to VA01 choose R4 document type, create manual accr and then create billing that is B4 credit memo settlement.

hope this solves ur issue

regrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

There has been no final setlement made. A partial settlement of 100 has been completed. I would now like to close the agreement by means of final settlement, but when i try to do final settleent i am told the customer owes me 1 because my accrual figure is 99 (I have under accrued by 1) I do not want to send the customer an invoice telling he owes me 1 because that is incorrect. Do i do a manual accrual?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Goto transaction VB02 and press shift+F12 and try to change the amount to be paid.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

hope u have already created the credit memo for 99, then its only 1 which is remaining then u can again check in tcode VBO2, wether u can settle it now as final settlement.if u have already done the final settlement u can use the doc type R3 to create manual accrls and bill type B4 to make the manual settlement of the rebate.

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Go to VB02 and go to payment data and do the manual settlement. Go to Rebate Payments - final settlement-using payment screen.

and settle.

Pl try and give feed back

Regards

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, let me re-phrase that, we have under accrued by a small amount. Total to pay is 100, total accrued is 99, total paid is 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in this case if the final settlement is made, as u know check wether the partial rebates are already settled, thru credit memo, and then u will be allowed to make the final settlement, as u can create credit memo for the final settlement, in ur case for 1.correct me if its wrong

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we have over paid by a small amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u have paid less 1.50 accr and want to go for final settlement, u can do it with BO02 and check on final settlement

hope it solves, other wise let me know

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl read the tcode is VBO1 instead BO01, and clarification is that if u have over paid, then u will raise a debit memo and as i understand its not possible to over pay the accrual

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srini

Let me put it to you in a different way. We under accrued by 1.50 and paid the customer the full amount in a partial settlement. When I do my final settlement, I get a credit memo req of -1.50, which is incorrect. Do I do a manual accrual of 1.50?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I think you should not write it off. This is not a personla transaction and it is business and you need to professional. Personal dealings are something very different.

SO you should go ahead and complete the process. In case you are going to write off this difference will remain and you probably might be answerable in future

Regards

Srini