Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice payments with Milestones for PR/PO triggered from PS

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all.

The scenario is, the customer places a PO for a material which is triggered from Project. He needs the delivery to be made on a particular date. Even if the material is delivered early, the payment would be make only on that particular date. So the control should be made from project, so that the payment would not be made early. He need the control from a project person working from CJ20N t-code

I have made a invoice plan for that component with Milestone (partial payments). Now when I make a PO from PR triggered from Project, the same invoice plan is not getting copied to PO (is this a standard functionality or some error from my end?). do I need to make a invoice plan here once again?

Even if I make one more invoice plan from the PO, I was looking for a functionality that if I confirm the milestones, the billing/payment block is to be removed and the payment is only made after confirmation of the milestone from the PROJECT. Is this possible and how to configure the same?

I have searched a lot, studies SAP help for invoice payment and then keeping this in the forms

Pls suggest

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

got the link for PS component invoice plan and the PO invoice plan.

former_member301510
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Can you please send me the same link?

I am also working on similar type of requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Answers (0)