cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation costs to be calculated per Sales Order Line Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement to create a report which would determine the Actual Transportation Costs that were allocated to a combination of Sales Order + Sales Order Item. I know there is a Condition Type for Freight Costs, but this is a statistical costs, not the actual. I've been told that I can get the actual Transportation Costs from the Shipment Cost Document, but the shipment is created for various Sales Orders, it can have one or 10 orders in the same shipment. Is there a way of finding out the actual/real Transportation costs per SO  + Line item?

Thanks!

Sumalatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rajeev,

Thanks for the reply but I still have some more.

The same delivery could be created for different Items from different SO... and then the same shipment is created for different deliveries. I don't know if there is away of tracking it...may be by the batch number?

Sumalatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey rajeev,

as I said earlier The same delivery could be created for different Items from different SO... and then the same shipment is created for different deliveries. I don't know if there is away of tracking it...may be by the batch number????

Sumalatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Copy pasted text removed

Rajeev

Message was edited by: Lakshmipathi Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanations. I will try to configure the same.

point given.....:)

Suma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy pasted from here

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2092351

G. Lakshmipathi