cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction in Travel management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created travel request till 31.03.2012 say 300 . We have also filled PR05 for those trips. But we have not processed PREC , PRFI , PRRW of those trips. Now we have created new request from 01.04.2012 on wards as 301,302,so on. Now our requirement is user should not be able to run PREC,PRFI and PRRW of trips created before 31.03.2012 (i.e.. from 1 to 300) . User can only execute from 301 on wards. Please  guide how to do this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe the easiest for you would be to set the settlement status to "open". (Can do this on transaction PR05 - CHTRL+F1).

Because: To perform trip settlement, settlement status must be 'to be settled' - if the trip is in statu open - no settlement can be done by usage of PREC transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is not solving. is there any other way around . Please guide ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not? I think you looking to a proper solution - but there is none - why? Because it is not standard to create 300 trips and than not follow the standard process - therefore you should live with a "workaround" - if you set the status to open - you will not be able to settle the trips. You also can decide to delete these entries - than you will be sure that it will not be settled anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or what you also can do. Just creat posting run - but do not post this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then try to avoid by setting the right authorization profile to this execution user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please guide me how can I do this ? Thanks for reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the business need behind?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually Company have already posted manual JVs for Travel request from 1 to 300. So in order to avoid duplicity we need this. Please guide.

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You can run PRFI/PRRW for particular trip only if it was settled, i.e. PREC had been run. Therefore you just need to restrict user to run PREC for trips with number below 300. For this purpose you can define variant for tr. PREC where restriction for trip # is set, e.g. >300. Thus these trips created before 31.03 wont be settled and therefore posted.

Regards,

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Denis for your reply. I did the same . But what if the user did not select the variant. How the user must select the variant in PREC. Could you please guide me on this?

0 Kudos

Hi, I'm not sure actually, may be you can play with creating transaction variant in SHD0.