cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project is blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my company, we have a single project and many WBS elements are created under it, below that we have network and below that we have activity. Now whenever my project contorl department creates the Purchaes requisition through code CJ20N for suppose WBS element "A", at that time, if my procurement team member wants to create the purchase order for WBS element "b' it shows that project is block and he/she cannot process the purchase order.

is a standard behaviour that entire project is blocked if I am working on one activity of one WBS element? Is there any solution for it?

Please advise

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is standard behaviour of the system. Instead of accessing a project object through CJ20N try using other transactions. For e.g. CN22 for changing the network, CN23 to display it, CJ02 to change WBS, CJ03 to display etc..

But if you are trying to create a PO for a material that is attached to an activity, which is also being accessed using a change transaction system will still show the activity as blocked.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly do not understand why you would create a PR from CJ20N against a WBS element

If you wish to use CJ20N then you can create a PR or a network activity and not WBS