cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSDB Export Phase ExeModify for write_ddloadd failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We are on ECC 6 Oracle 10.2/HP-UX doing a migration (Export Phase) to Linux/Oracle. I am doing a Dual Stack (both ABAP and JAVA in one single export).  We found 12 tables that were larger than 1 GB. Our Database size is 300 GB. So in the Table Splitting preparation phase I put 12 tables in the input file each split so as to result in 1 GB segments. Chose 4 parallel processing -approx we have only 4 CPUs. The .WHR tables are created fine and that phase finished successfully. Then I started the export phase. I did not check the box that says Start Migration Monitor manually so I am assuming I am using only sapinst exclusively and migration monitor is not used. SAP is running but no users or processes active. I unchecked the box shutdown running system in sapinst. In the ABAP Export Phase I got below error:

more R3szchkExport.log

ERROR: ExeModify for write_ddloadd failed in row 153698

(rc = 26)

objectname   = DD25T

objecttype   = TABLE SDIC

tabart       = SDIC

rowcount     = 88786

error message returned by DbSl:

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3.DDLOADD~0) violated

I searched and followed OSS  Note 130648 - R3load export: write_ddloadd failed (rc=101) or (rc = 26)

and tried the following commands:

truncate table sapsr3.ddloadd;   (successful and deleted the data from the table)

alter table sapsr3.ddloadd drop primary key;  (It says no primary key exist)

drop index sapsr3.”ddloadd~0”;  (It says cannot drop primary index - as far as I understand you cannot drop a primary index at all unless you drop the whole table)

Checked in SE16 and the data is empty for table ddloadd

Re-ran sapinst but still getting same error. I have latest kernels R3* etc. Anyone help please ? Did I do something wrong ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note

Note 23237 - duplicate keys, duplicate rows, duplicate records

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the note but I deleted the entire data in the table many times so there are no records at all and restarted where I left sapinst. It is trying to put duplicate records in the same step and I am not getting a chance to remove the duplicate record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And yes I did try to generate the DDL statements running SMIGR_CREATE_DDL. But nothing was created under that directory after I executed the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible for SMIGR_CREATE_DDL to create nothing. That usually just indicates you don't have special objects like bitmap indexes, partitioned tables and the like.

Cheers Michael

Did you write DDLOADD~0 in upper case for the drop statement?

SQL> drop index sapr3."ddloadd~0";
drop index sapr3."ddloadd~0"
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01418: specified index does not exist

SQL> drop index sapr3."DDLOADD~0";
Index dropped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I agree and which is why this wasn't a concern. I only mentioned it so that someone doesn't suggest to run that report as I already ran it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops you were too fast, did you see my other remark on upper case above? I was still editing my post

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You that was helpful. I was able to drop the index with uppercase but unfortunately the error is showing up again. The index has been re-created automatically. Do you know of any other checklists ? I verified all the permissions etc and gave 777 at the OS level. Do I need to modify a file and skip the table ?

more R3szchkExport.log

ERROR: ExeModify for write_ddloadd failed in row 153698

(rc = 26)

objectname   = DD25T

objecttype   = TABLE SDIC

tabart       = SDIC

rowcount     = 88786

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check for multiple objects with the name DD25T. This is how your system should look like:

SQL> select owner, object_name, object_type from dba_objects

where object_name = 'DD25T';

OWNER                          OBJECT_NAME                    OBJECT_TYPE
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------------
SAPR3                          DD25T                          TABLE

Cheers Michael