cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Webdynpro component interface IF_FPM_BUILDING_BLOCK does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am creating a simple FPM application in webdynpro, When I am typing the interface IF_FPM_BUILDING_BLOCK in the implemented interface tab. an error is displaying in status bar that is " the webdynpro component interface IF_FPM_BUILDING_BLOCK does not exist". where is the problem I can not find.  can some one  guide me in this regard?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As SAP professionals, the simple task of doing a simple wildcard (*FPM* for exmaple) search shouldn't require asking a question in this forum. If you can't find it after that, you need to check the release of your system and whether this object is available. help.sap.com should have the answer if you search by interface name. This is basic SAP development concepts! Let's please put some research effort prior to posting in these forums so that they are valuable.

0 Kudos

Hi ..

if you are using ECC 6  means these interfaces are not implemented  ..available only in EHP5,EHP6, EHP4..these versions default implemented..better use these versions.

Regards

jayaprakash T

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not IF_FPM_BUILDING_BLOCK,

its IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK.

Check the below link for reference

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/WebDynproABAP/FloorPlanManager/Page1.htm

Regards

srinivas    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinivas for your reply, but with IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK also same error is giving.

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

I got similar issue when FPM runtime was not installed. The FPM Design Time comes by default hence configuration editor is available.

But these interface is present if FPM runtime is installed. On a system that have FPM runtime installed everything worked smooth.

I guess you will not be able to see any interface for query *FPM*.

Regards, Ashwani Kr Sharma